BRAKE PAD-DRAG SINTERD
Drag Specialties Brake Pad Sintered
Overview of Product: • Sintered metal brake pads are the OEM-type replacement pads for most bikes from the late 1970s to the present
• Sintered metal brake pads are proudly made in the U.S.A.; second-to-none in their stopping abilities and wear characteristics while still providing excellent reduction in noise and dust
• Organic Kevlar® pads are OEM type replacement brake pads for 1970s and earlier models
• Organic Kevlar® pads are the perfect choice for polished or chromed rotors and Billet Steel Rotors
• Semi–metallic brake pads offer a pad in between both the sintered and organic brake pads
• All three compounds of brake pads are asbestos, nickel, and lead free
• NOTE: If you are using aftermarket billet steel rotors it is recommended you use our Organic-Kevlar® brake pads to avoid damage to them. Sintered pads are not recommended for billet steel rotors as the pad material is too aggressive for those rotors.
Alla paket packas och skickas från Sverige.
Skickas inom 1-3 arbetsdagar.
Hos oss handlar du tryggt med kort och faktura genom Klarna.